Exterior painting of your Park Home makes it look like new and will weather-proof it against the harshest of weather conditions.
Crest Homes offers a 3-step refurbishment program which includes:
- Sealing cracks
- Painting with specially formulated exterior paint
- Coated with silicone spray weather proof coating
Our process will ensure your Park Home looks like new and has a maintenance free finish.
We guarantee our Exterior Painting for up to 15 years.
Crest Homes starts with sealing any cracks that may have appeared in your Park Home. Cracks are very dangerous to the Park Home as they allow water into the interior, leading to structural damage including rotting of timber supports or rusting or rough cast fittings.
Once this is done, Crest Homes prepares and protects any features (windows, doors etc) before using up to THREE COATINGS of Resitex exterior paint.
Crest Homes uses and recommend Resitex exterior coatings because:
- It is specially formulated with Park Homes in mind, making it extremely durable in all weather conditions
- Uses the latest environmentally friendly mould and algae resisters, laboratory tested against a wide range of fungus, algae and spores
- Will not crack or craze during the movement of the substrates caused by normal expansion and contraction
- Available in a wide range of colours to complement your Park Home (see below)
An optional final stage is to coat and seal the Park Home with Johnstone’s “Water Seal”.
Johnstone’s Water Seal is a waterproofing sealer formulated for use on porous exterior walls. It provides a water repellent surface whilst allowing the substrate to breathe without changing the appearance of the substrate.
The finish is invisible and adds a protective, water-proof barrier against the harshest of weather conditions.
Our painting programme will last for up to 15 years before having to paint again and will make your Park Home look like new. As we repair any defects before painting and sealing your Park Home, you can be sure that your home will stay weather-proof for years to come. Allowing you to relax and enjoy your park home