As a park home owner, you are losing warmth & £££ through your floor, walls and roof!!
Crest Homes can help you keep your warmth and save you money by installing Under-Floor, roof or intra-wall Insulation to your park home. Under-floor insulation can be installed to your park home as an individual project, but is also fitted as standard as part of the Under-chassis maintenance service we also provide.
Crest Homes has chosen Celotex insulation for all the insulation projects undertaken. As a leading investor within the insulation sector, Celotex PIR has a considerable advantage over many other insulation providers.
- The very latest in insulation technology.
- Helping to save money on your heating bills by protecting from drafts and heat-loss from your park home to the ground.
- An expansive product range suitable for walls and floors as well as pitched roofs
- The broadest range of thicknesses from 12mm to 200mm
- Product solutions for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Better thermal efficiency per mm than many other insulation materials
- An A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- A lower environmental impact than other typical PIR manufacturers
- Our work is guaranteed for 15 years and we ensure your full satisfaction
- Works for NEW & OLD Park Homes